Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What really annoyed the hell out of you today?
"Hi, someone just called me from there and I don't know who cuz I'm a lazy fuck and didn't listen to the message you left...?"

"Hi, I am calling for someone else? This someone else had ANOTHER someone go to your shop and get something, or maybe get information on something, and was supposed to put money on it, but we don't know if this OTHER someone did and we don't know what name they could have used, can you check for me...?" (to this I say FUCK NO. Get your fucking facts together and call back and don't ask for me, I'm not head of the I Don't Fucking Know Whats Going On Department)

"Hi, I just saw this number on my phone....where is this? I'd know if I checked my voicemail but because I'm a LAZY FUCK, I don't."

"Hi? I say every sentence like I'm asking a question? Even if I'm not? I talk like this all the time?"

People. People annoyed the hell out of me today. It's partially my own fault for answering my phone when it rings. I'm having my name taken off the employee phone extension list.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - by LuciferLynn - 01-18-2012, 06:23 PM