Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Do you think campaigns and politics have...
(02-02-2012, 09:15 PM)Cracker Wrote: Yes, oh smart one, only your are holy among men. (I have worked in a helping profession for 20 years. That part must have escaped you while you were enjoying your first breath of self respect. haha)

The funny part is how much you believe your own bullshit. I think that is the key to being unstable: Being convinced you have the secrets of the world figured out and you know everything about every person. Yes, you are the only one capable of such knowledge. That is the essence of nutfuckery. Still fun to read, though.

A helping profession? what the fuck does that even mean vinegar tits?, giving gangsters back street medical care could be described as a helping profession.

I believe what I say because it is the truth regardless of what you might think or know about me which is little or nothing as your repetitive posts prove. You missed out one of your Christmas cracker jokes about my height in the post above, what I missed opportunity for someone who has so little to draw from about someone.

2/10.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you think campaigns and politics have... - by Cynical Ninja - 02-03-2012, 12:16 PM