Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Bashara murder mystery...with a little S&M and bondage
see an interview with Bob "spank me" Bashara here:

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/inves...index.html

DETROIT -
In an exclusive interview with the Local 4 Defenders, Bob Bashara says reports that he was with his wife the night she went missing aren't true.

Bashara reported his wife, Jane, missing Jan. 24 after she never returned to their Grosse Pointe Park home. She was found dead the next day in her SUV, which was parked in a Detroit alley. She had been strangled.
Marc Santia: What do you believe happened to Jane?
Bob Bashara: I have no idea, none.

Bob Bashara said reports that their cell phones were traced to be together the night she went missing are false. "No, they were never together. We talked, I returned her phone call around quarter to five. She called me about 20 to five. I missed the call because I was working on my property. Our phones were never together."

Marc Santia: Did she mention somebody? Did she mention that there was trouble, did she, there were no phone calls?
Bob Bashara: Nope. I have no knowledge of any phone calls. She didn't mention that there was a problem with anything. I don't believe she had a boyfriend. I don't believe that there was anything like that going on with her.
The couple was married for nearly 27 years.
Marc Santia: Because of these reports of S&M, the affair, what have you said to your son and daughter?
Bob Bashara: Don’t believe what you hear. This has been sensationalized, things have been brought up that aren’t true. The focus needs to be on Jane’s killer.”

Marc Santia: Bob, let's go back to that night. What would it mean to you to find Jane's killer?

Bob Bashara: I think my children, for my family, and yes, for me, I would like to know who is responsible and make them pay, to be punished within our legal system. It would mean a lot to me. It would bring closure to this whole thing, because, like my sister said, I have been named a person of interest and people have pointed the finger at me and all these different issues have come up.

Bob
[Image: bilde?Site=C4&Date=20120202&Category=NEW...graph-test]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Bashara murder mystery - by Lady Cop - 02-10-2012, 03:24 PM
RE: The Bashara murder mystery - by Lady Cop - 02-10-2012, 03:37 PM
RE: The Bashara murder mystery...with a little S&M and bondage - by Lady Cop - 02-10-2012, 09:29 PM