Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Summer Wyatt 15, Michigan. found safe.
Feb. 20. Her younger brother posted on fb.

*Hey summer were ever you are I'll find you I'll look around till the day I die you should come back home finish your punishment and have everything back to normal I miss you and txt me message me on facebook.
*She's gone said she ant comin back till she eighteen 3 years were ever she is I will find her

Feb. 27. Posted to fb from her younger sister.

*reading through all these posts on your wall sis , i miss you so much. i was trying hard not to cry during school again today..i hate people seeing me cry..but its hard when i have no idea where you are..i feel like , if i would have been a little bit more sensitive , actually looked over to see whos message you had deleted..id know where you were planning on going and i could talk you out of it..im beating myself up over this and taking my hurt out on everyone i care about all because the one person i care about the most is gone and i have no way to get ahold of her..please come home summy..

18 hours ago Posted to fb from her Uncle.

*An Amber Alert was never issued for you. It's purpose is a collaborative partnership between law enforcement and broadcasts agencies to alert the general public when a child is abducted. Who is harboring you? Are the local law enforcement a...gencies that naive to think that the human traffickers and sex offenders have not found a loop hole in the system by instructing a minor to write a runaway letter. We are running on faith in Jesus Christ, hope that you will be found and returned to us safely, and a love for you that will never end. Parents please educate your children on the dangers associated with these so called social networking sites. Be prepared, have a recent photo of your child, a description including hair and eye color, height, weight, date of birth, and any other physical attributes. This pain is almost unbearable not knowing if you are safe.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Summer Wyatt 15, Lambertville, Michigan MISSING - by aileen - 03-02-2012, 12:12 PM