Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Summer Wyatt 15, Michigan. found safe.
About two weeks ago I heard about this girl, one of the news stations mentioned her but, there was no amber alert up due to her leaving a note is all that was said. Last week I saw a flyer about Summer Wyatt Missing in a Toledo Store.

I figured it was a bit of a prank and she'd return home but, when I saw the poster about her in the store my heart sank. I checked out her little brother's Facebook and there is a dude on there over in Van Wert, Ohio? That's quite a hike from Bedford, the girl's mother should take a look at him - he became a friend of her son's it is so frightening mother and father should know whose on their child's Facebook.

The FBI always takes the computer away when crime happens - I think they can recover everything they are top notch!! I'd take the computer to the Monroe Detectives asap that's what, it really should have been done right away.

Sure hope they find the girl safe and well!
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau

Messages In This Thread
RE: Summer Wyatt 15, Lambertville, Michigan MISSING - by NightOwl - 03-02-2012, 09:01 PM