Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
S.C. i want your opinion on this!
OMG IT'S RENO 911 lady_copPolice2228

[Image: M-Video-Florida-Mattress-Cop.jpg]

MIAMI (WSVN) -- A Miami-Dade Police officer was caught in a cruiser controversy just days before retiring from the job.

Officer Sandra Lyles was caught on camera by a 7News viewer after leaving the Big Lots store on Northwest 57th Avenue, with mattresses on top of her marked police vehicle.

Miami-Dade Police say it is a clear violation of their policy and immediately took Lyles' patrol car, badge and gun. Banned The incident is currently under investigation. Lyles was not on duty at the time.

The picture got Lyles relieved of duty just days before she was set to retire. "It's definitely against policy. It's not why our cars are assigned to personnel for," said Major Nancy Perez.

According to personnel records, this is not Lyles' first disciplinary dilemma. She has been disciplined more than a dozen times.
According to personal records, Lyles is not a model officer. In 1990, she was taken off the streets and assigned as a secretary and has been suspended twice for being in "preventable" crashes with her patrol car.

Records show that Lyles has been disciplined 19 times in her career, several involving conduct-related issues.

Messages In This Thread
S.C. i want your opinion on this! - by Lady Cop - 11-04-2011, 02:06 PM
RE: S.C. i want your opinion on this! - by Kip - 11-04-2011, 06:50 PM
RE: S.C. i want your opinion on this! - by Lady Cop - 03-07-2012, 06:25 AM
RE: S.C. i want your opinion on this! - by Cheyne - 08-12-2012, 09:07 PM