Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Victoria (Tori) Stafford, 8 - Canada, Murdered. The trial of Michael Rafferty
I agree with you Kip, in no way do I think he is an innocent bystander, he was there, and going by the defence theory whatever reason TLM gave him for having Tori he drove away with her in the car, therefore participating in a kidnapping that resulted in murder. I don't know the the drug debt theory will hold up, I read some interesting comments on one of the online articles about it and that person made some very good points I had not thought of.... One of them being about how Tori being purposefully targeted would make no sense as she never walked home on her own, whee and her brother were usually picked up by their grandmother, Tori was late out of school that day because she went back in to get the butterfly earrings she borrowed from her mother. With those factors how could TLM possibly know that she would be alone and be out late from school that day?

Did anybody listen to the audio of Rafferty's interview, he sounds gay to me, not that it makes a difference just find it a little humorous that he thought himself to be a ladies man but sounds like he does.

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Victoria (Tori) Stafford, 8 - Canada, Murdered. The trial of Michael Rafferty - by Jezreel - 03-26-2012, 06:14 PM