• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Bashara murder mystery...with a little S&M and bondage
Around 20 Bashara Character Witness Letters Secured by Attorney
Competency Exam for Handyman Joe Gentz is May 4

Updated: Monday, 02 Apr 2012, 6:51 PM EDT
Published : Monday, 02 Apr 2012, 6:50 PM EDT

[Image: clipboard01lj.jpg]

< snip >

..."Kind of treading water because that's what we're all doing," Griem said Monday.

So far, Bashara's handyman, Joseph Gentz, is the only person charged, but he's charged with conspiracy. He allegedly told police Bob Bashara paid him to kill his wife.

Gentz was sent for a competency exam nearly a month ago.

"I'm not sure that it gives us cause for concern one way or another," Griem remarked.

He was responding to rumors that Gentz passed his competency exam. His hearing is not for another month, and neither the prosecutor's office nor the attorney for Gentz would comment.

FOX 2 legal analyst Charlie Langton said if Gentz passes, that could be a big blow to Bashara.

"If Gentz is found to be credible, what Gentz then said to the cops way back when is heightened and it is more believable," he explained. "If I'm Bashara, I'd be worried."...

< snip >

---- VIDEO & TEXT ----

..."I think the number would be doubled if this case didn't have the media attention that it does," he said.

"Bashara will not get any kind of bond. I don't care how many character witnesses come forward," Langton remarked.

Langton said that is if Bashara is charged with murder. He also noted it is likely nothing will happen until after the next court date for Gentz, who is charged with murder and conspiracy in the death of Jane Bashara....

More at the Source: http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/loc...0120402-ms

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Bashara murder mystery - by Lady Cop - 02-10-2012, 03:24 PM
RE: The Bashara murder mystery - by Lady Cop - 02-10-2012, 03:37 PM
RE: The Bashara murder mystery...with a little S&M and bondage - by Darkman - 04-02-2012, 08:47 PM