Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NC Amendment One - Gay Marriage Pro or Con?
(04-10-2012, 12:01 PM)sally Wrote:
(04-10-2012, 10:14 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Are you saying that it was a genetic defect that caused chasity to become chaz?

Yes, I think a female that is born with more male characteristics or vice versa is a genetic defect. Not all gay people are like that, however, some are just simply attracted to the same sex. I wouldn't call that a defect, but I do think it is genetically predisposed.

if it is genetically predisposed then I have no problem with it, but if it is a choice then I do.

The legislation that would be involved to cover many other CHOICES is what bothers me, once that door has been opened it will be impossible to close.

The gay community can't even make up their minds about how or why and I am supposed to be able to make a reasonable choice in how I accept it?

By the way Hot D there is no mystery in what normal is when it comes to the biological differences of men and women, there is a reason we are different from each other.

That is the baseline for normal whether we like it or not.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Messages In This Thread
RE: NC Amendment One - Gay Marriage Pro or Con? - by IMaDick - 04-10-2012, 12:11 PM