Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Victoria (Tori) Stafford, 8 - Canada, Murdered. The trial of Michael Rafferty
Not all forensics were covered today, we found out there were two blonde hairs with roots on Rafferty's coat and were sent for testing but didn't hear the results of that testing yet or anything else that might have been found on it judging by the marks on it. Tori's blood was found on the back passenger door moulding, there was another DNA profile with it but not enough for it to create a profile. They said it was tested for sperm also but I'm not sure I they got to those results or it couldn't be determined. Other blood spots were found on the back of the front seats and also Rafferty's speem on the front passenger seat with TLM's blood mixed with it - she did say they had sex in his at the first night they met, wonder why her blood was there though? Also in a seam on raffertys gym bag blood was found, it contained 3 DNA profiles, Tori's, Rafferty's and the third could not be determined. Forensic testimony will continue Thursday so hopefully some things will get cleared up and should find out about the coat. Oh also the tiny piece of fabric found in the floor of the car was determine to be from his missing car seat, DNA could not be pulled from it though (TLM testified that rafferty instructed her to cut out portions of the back seat, which she did and threw out the window) and also saliva wa found on in the back on the back rest portion of the seat.
So far it seems evidence and forensics are backing up TLM's claims. I wonder how the defence will spin this, rafferty can't be the innocent dupe they claim if his blood also was mixed with Tori's, why would he be bleeding I he had 'walked away' from the car???
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Victoria (Tori) Stafford, 8 - Canada, Murdered. The trial of Michael Rafferty - by Jezreel - 04-11-2012, 08:15 PM