Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
How long have you known your freinds?
My best friend since 7th grade Dottie is still a major part of my life as is 4 of my girlfriends since college. Dottie and i went on to be roommates in college. She was gorgeous and one of the most popular chicks on campus so I got her leftover guys...I couldn't imagine life without them. The 4 chicks i,ve kmown since college and i go to yard sales every sat we can and people laugh at us sometimes the way we talk to each other. "jjeezzuzz HURRY UP there's another one down the street!". With old friends we don't have to be so polite. whatever hiccups arise we know we will still always be there for each other. We've been thru infidelities, 2 abortions, divorces, pain in the ass kids, 1 serious illness, success, poverty, an addiction, you name it. They are treasures.

I read that Michael Jackson, Elvis, etc were often nuts cause with so much $$ everyone around them was on their payroll they wouldn't ever be honest with them. There have been a few times they've told me I was 'way off base' or 'don't leave this marriage or job blah blah' They have been in many ways a compass / anchor. Sometimes if I'm down on myself I'll think "damn these cool as shit chicks have hung with me for all these years. ....I must be okay'
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3

Messages In This Thread
How long have you known your freinds? - by Maggot - 04-17-2012, 07:30 PM
RE: How long have you known your freinds? - by pspence - 04-18-2012, 07:33 AM