Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Victoria (Tori) Stafford, 8 - Canada, Murdered. The trial of Michael Rafferty
(04-20-2012, 12:54 PM)Kip Wrote: Jezreel, I was going to ask you if there was any hint of when the proseuction might be winding up their case. (As they had been having testimony about MR's behavior after the crime was committed, I thought maybe the end was near for the prosecution's case.) But after reading the story you posted today where evidence is presented about MR whereabouts during and immediately after the crime, maybe they still have a lot more????

I think the Crown is nearing the end of their case, the Blackberry was one of the last chapters, they have jumped around here and there, but I think most chapters they laid out in the beginning are done. I think there is a recap of video surveillance still to come and not sure if there are anymore witnesses as that information is not released publicly. Next week week could probably be the last for the crown, then on to the defense. They are hearing legal issues Tuesday, so jury will return Wednesday.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Victoria (Tori) Stafford, 8 - Canada, Murdered. The trial of Michael Rafferty - by Jezreel - 04-20-2012, 02:07 PM