Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Victoria (Tori) Stafford, 8 - Canada, Murdered. The trial of Michael Rafferty
(04-28-2012, 10:41 AM)Kip Wrote: Thanks again for all your updates, Jezreel.

It will be interesting to see whether MR testifies. My guess is that he wants to - he knows he's good at fooling women and thinks he can get the jury members to like and believe him - but that his attorneys don't want him to.

I'm glad the jury got to see the video of MR and TLM interacting with each other after the murder.

Yep, neither of them look in the least bit horrified or afraid of one another, who would have known by watching them that just a month earlier the both participated in a most heinous act, found naked from the waist down, in garbage bags, in the fetal position, her liver lacerated while still alive, numerous broken and fractured ribs, her skull & face so badly damaged from hammer blows both from the claw and flat end that they had to piece it back together! I wonder if anyone out there believes he is innocent?
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Victoria (Tori) Stafford, 8 - Canada, Murdered. The trial of Michael Rafferty - by Jezreel - 05-01-2012, 09:10 AM