Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Victoria (Tori) Stafford, 8 - Canada, Murdered. The trial of Michael Rafferty
(05-07-2012, 11:24 PM)shadytree Wrote: Just curious how people re still able to say that he raped this little girl? There is nothing to support thi theory. As well, how do you go from having a sexual relationship ith women up to the ge of 43 to raping an 8 year old?

Can you anyone come up with a logical explanation as to why an 8 year old girl would remove her skirt, tights, shoes and coat in the company of strangers? I can't, apparently neither can his lawyer Dirk Derstine according to his closing.

(05-07-2012, 11:29 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(05-07-2012, 11:24 PM)shadytree Wrote: Just curious how people re still able to say that he raped this little girl? There is nothing to support thi theory. As well, how do you go from having a sexual relationship ith women up to the ge of 43 to raping an 8 year old?

are you joking? have you read the evidence and testimony?

and pedophiles come in all ages and sizes. even married men with families.

excellent reporting job Jez. Smiley_emoticons_smile thankyou.

I totally agree LC and thanks, I am really anxious about this case, I hope the jury is a smart one, there are just some things that cannot be explained away.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Victoria (Tori) Stafford, 8 - Canada, Murdered. The trial of Michael Rafferty - by Jezreel - 05-08-2012, 09:22 AM