Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
asskisser of the week will end on sunday
Its still sunday For the ass kisser application:

Dick, your wife is a "brazilian" beauty (the chicks know what I mean). I'm sure she does have it made except get her a better car than a GEO for gawwwwwd sakes

User, I 'm admittedly very jealous you have a maid. If you tell me you have a cook too I'll slit my throat. I want one of your embryos.

Cracker, no doubt your charm boils those kids over who send you their graduation announcements...and all of the numerous others that want so much to hug you...I just sent a graduation card with 50$,in it but it was for a kid graduating from college. I think $35 is fine for a neighbor kid graduating from high school. I think these kids get too much nowadays anyway...Don't get me going there....

Hairofdog. You are just like the perfect daughter...smart, energetic, kind, spunky, , etc. ..Midwest is like the perfect son (but must keep mr weiny in check and under control and surveillance at all times)

Donovan, you sound like a super nice guy Who is a good daddy

Cynja Ninga , cool guy and cares about social injustices

J'smom. Sweet and lots of fun

Jim bone and clang ...sweethearts

Ramsey...so you wear hoodies? That's cool you are in style and dress younger than you are...

Ma you cool dude but looks like our jokes bombed to hell

Teacher and LC duchess class acts

Missing many but gotta run. Gorgeous day
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3

Messages In This Thread
RE: asskisser of the week will end on sunday - by pspence - 06-17-2012, 01:28 PM