Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
former Penn. State Coach Sandusky charged in child sex case
(06-22-2012, 08:12 AM)ramseycat Wrote: I'm sure either way there is going to be public outcry. There are people that love Sandusky and don't believe the charges. He is after all a legend at Penn State. Then there are people that hate him for what he did and want to see him punished.

I disagree. I don't think there will be much said when he goes to prison. After the damage he did to their beloved PSU, Sandusky's status is completely diminished. Not to mention the fact that his actions and words are no longer viewed through the prism of his coaching stature - they are now viewed as that of a child predator.

True story: when I went to football camp in high school at PSU, Sandusky was one of the floor monitors on my floor. He and another coach slept two rooms down the hall. He was a creepy guy back then, and paid a little bit too much attention to one of the other kids from my high school all week. Looking back now, it seems even creepier.

Messages In This Thread
RE: former Penn. State Coach Sandusky charged in child sex case - by Jimbone - 06-22-2012, 10:14 AM