Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Carnel Chamberlain, 4, MI found murdered
helloooooooo

MOUNT PLEASANT (WWJ) – A Mid Michigan mother is still holding out hope that her 4-year-old son, missing from an American Indian reservation, will be found safe and sound.

Talking to WWJ Newsradio 950 on Monday, 21-year-old Jaimee Chamberlain said her son, Carnel Chamberlain, was being cared for by her boyfriend at her home when he disappeared last Thursday.

When she got home from work, she said her boyfriend wasn’t frantically searching. So, she did.

“And it sunk in and I was like, ‘Where is he at?’ I ended up like searching everywhere … I went in the bathrooms, I went in all the bedrooms, I looked in all the closets, I looked in all my cabinets, I looked in my refrigerator and after that I went outside and looked in the back yard,” said Chamberlain.

Chamberlain said she now believes her boyfriend may be involved. ”I don’t know, it just feels like he’s hiding something because why wouldn’t you just … take the polygraph test to just help us out with the whole investigation that’s going on?”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carnell Chamberlain, 4, MI missing - by KnowYourFacts1st - 06-22-2012, 01:27 PM
RE: Carnell Chamberlain, 4, MI missing - by Lady Cop - 06-26-2012, 04:16 AM
Q - by Cheyne - 06-29-2012, 08:21 AM