Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Bashara murder mystery...with a little S&M and bondage
Lady Cop,

Check my "little sandbox" that i recently opened as half-joke (it's in my signature)

But i think i will keep it up somewhat ... starting to kinda like it .. lol ... no bickering with "Darkman" haters ... nice and peaceful ... and no one can tell me how many posts i can post, how much of each article i can post, to use colors or not to use colors, to post a picture or not to post picture ...... LOL

Will keep it going for now ... at the very least, it's a pretty good back up of the case's info......

I am going to borrow some of your earlier posts, OK? (The later ones i already posted myself .. so have plenty of info there) ... gonna quote some of them and give you credit Smiley_emoticons_smile ... as older articles are already dead at most of sources (that is why i like to post more details from articles .. and not simply a link to it with couple of words) Smiley_emoticons_smile

The current thread there is current .. but i want to gather some of older info together...

Let me know if it's OK ... I already posted about 4 of them Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
Darkman's "Bashara case little sandbox"(Click)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Bashara murder mystery - by Lady Cop - 02-10-2012, 03:24 PM
RE: The Bashara murder mystery - by Lady Cop - 02-10-2012, 03:37 PM
RE: The Bashara murder mystery...with a little S&M and bondage - by Darkman - 07-05-2012, 07:41 AM