Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kyron Horman, age 7, missing in Oregon
(10-25-2012, 01:03 PM)heartbreaker6713 Wrote: or maybe it is what did she help with? or what did she help cover up once the step mom did it? that is just very odd behavior! am I understanding that article right to read it to say that the friend left work for 90 minutes and isn't saying where she was at? it was after the time however that Kyron was reported missing right? but doesn't mean he was disposed of necessarily and the step mom could have called her for help to get rid of the body.

Yes, the friend has 90 min of unaccounted for time shortly after Kyron went missing. She obviously has something to hide (whether or not it relates to Kyron) or she'd answer the questions.

I don't really understand "A witness may not invoke the Fifth Amendment in order to hide knowledge of a friend's criminal conduct." If the friend knows Terri committed a criminal act and didn't report it, can't she be charged with obstruction of justice or being an accessory after the fact? The friend would be protecting herself as well as Terri. You'd think if LE thought this friend knew something, they'd offer her a deal.

I'm jealous - I don't have any friends I can call up after I've killed someone who would help me cover it up and keep quiet.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kyron Horman, age 7, missing in Oregon - by God - 07-31-2010, 09:18 AM
RE: Kyron Horman, age 7, missing in Oregon - by Kip - 10-25-2012, 07:47 PM