Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Father/Daughter Accused Of Incest
Trolling means making deliberately provocative and controversial posts in order to incite chaos, then defending those positions with dubious and technically obscure citations that may or may not apply.

You know, exactly what you just did.

For the sake of argument: consider the concept of implied coercion by perceived authority. It's a basic psychological concept that states there is an unconscious imperative to obey figures of authority such as teachers, cops, AND PARENTS that supercedes age of consent situations. It is used legally in all sorts of situations including workplace romance with supervisors, teacher/student relations, cops and detainees, and yes PARENTS/caregivers. Hell, we had a president facing impeachment for it.
Whether or not you personally "agree" that incest is wrong is irrelevant, and so are all the vague "other country" laws. China also believes in violent suppression of free speech. Should we follow that lead too?
Fact is, a father is a perceived authority figure and therefore is held to a standard of ethical behavior that is IRRELEVANT to the child's age. And rightly so.

As for you/me yada yada. I maintain you are not what you represent yourself to be. And therefore I disregard you as unimportant and worthy of contempt. I think you know exactly what I mean and that's why you get so defensive. I could care less whether you continue to post here so long as you know I will continue to point out your failings whenever I feel the urge.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Father/Daughter Accused Of Incest - by DMP - 12-05-2012, 08:52 PM
RE: Father/Daughter Accused Of Incest - by DMP - 12-06-2012, 01:03 PM
RE: Father/Daughter Accused Of Incest - by Donovan - 12-06-2012, 01:05 PM
RE: Father/Daughter Accused Of Incest - by Maggot - 12-06-2012, 06:57 PM
RE: Father/Daughter Accused Of Incest - by DMP - 12-06-2012, 07:13 PM
RE: Father/Daughter Accused Of Incest - by septic - 12-06-2012, 07:26 PM