Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Father/Daughter Accused Of Incest
(12-06-2012, 01:05 PM)Donovan Wrote: As for you/me yada yada. I maintain you are not what you represent yourself to be. And therefore I disregard you as unimportant and worthy of contempt. I think you know exactly what I mean and that's why you get so defensive. I could care less whether you continue to post here so long as you know I will continue to point out your failings whenever I feel the urge.

You are either wrong or lying about me not being why I represent; doesn't matter which. I don't know why you're so focused on me and don't care; the interest is not reciprocated. It's easy enough to stay away from each other, for me, at least.

I questioned whether a law was prudent and shared an opinion. I then read a little to educate myself, shared what I learned, and stated that I understand that some others may disagree with my resulting opinion; I consider differences of opinions to be healthy and not problematic. There's no chaos here, just more discussion and you making baseless personal attacks. Exchanging different opinions is what posters do in topical discussion/debate threads, it's not trolling to have an opinion that differs from yours.

I don't feel defensive because I have nothing to defend. You seem very disappointed by that, and that's your problem. If spewing bullshit at/about me is how you choose to handle whatever is driving you, go ahead. I won't be getting into the gutter with you.

That's all...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Father/Daughter Accused Of Incest - by DMP - 12-05-2012, 08:52 PM
RE: Father/Daughter Accused Of Incest - by DMP - 12-06-2012, 01:03 PM
RE: Father/Daughter Accused Of Incest - by HairOfTheDog - 12-06-2012, 01:19 PM
RE: Father/Daughter Accused Of Incest - by Maggot - 12-06-2012, 06:57 PM
RE: Father/Daughter Accused Of Incest - by DMP - 12-06-2012, 07:13 PM
RE: Father/Daughter Accused Of Incest - by septic - 12-06-2012, 07:26 PM