Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread....
(12-30-2012, 11:53 AM)ramseycat Wrote: As predicted "I didn't read it". And the age insults. Cracker, you do realize you can't control your age right? Mocking someone's age isn't an insult. You should also at least get it right. I'm 48 and proud of every year. Aren't you like 45 or 46? Dumbass.

I didn't read it. Because I didn't care. You know it will bother her that her Internet wisdom and faux-knowledge of me went unread. Why bother to make a long post if you don't want someone to read it? Why get involved in drama that doesn't concern you? The Internet breeds some weird bitches.

Your age is an insult because you are so fucking stupid. I never understood how you can live so long and not have anything interesting to say. You are only semi-amusing when someone is dogging you for being stupid. And you are okay with that. That's the really sick part. You are used to your own worthlessness. Oh, and you look like a chicken.

This thread will pop up from time to time. People will go read that other thread and realize what pieces of shit most of you are. They will see how you invoke her to get attention and have people feel sorry for you because SHE died.

I'll remind you every now and then. Just because.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - by Cracker - 12-30-2012, 04:28 PM