Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread....
(01-07-2013, 06:17 PM)Adub Wrote:
(01-07-2013, 06:00 PM)username Wrote: Seminary nigga doesn't really roll off the tongue so well. About 23rds of the way through he raps something like "I ain't nothin but a seminary nigga, I ain't never gonna change, rather blow out all my brains".

Point being, he seems quite content about being a seminary nigga. Being a nigga is a choice IMO although you can't pick your parents or where you're raised.

Seminary is a street. So the niggas are just claiming it? Maybe they were born there? Or on a side street? I have been there. It is scary. Not exactly scary, but more WTF how do I get out of here scary. Tell me you have never become lost in East Oakland!

What are you doing right now. I'm freezing my ass off. In Sunny California. I need some Uggs! WTF happened to the Palm trees and Sunshine?

I know it's a street. All the street signs saying "Seminary" in the video were my first hint.

I have gotten lost in East Oakland. Hell, when I was 22 or so I fucked up taking a bus home and ended up walking around Watts in my black skirt and blouse. That REALLY sucked. I lived in Gardena at the time though so it's not like I was headed home to some wonderful neighborhood or anything.

Right now, I'm sitting in my new car, in the driveway of my home, posting on Mock. Why?

Messages In This Thread
RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - by username - 01-07-2013, 06:43 PM