Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
(02-06-2013, 05:56 AM)thekid65 Wrote: You need a DVR HOTD.

She's a very well spoken woman. I cant wait for the cross examination to see how well she holds up.

Cross examination should be very interesting. No DVR here, but I can view recaps of the actual testimony.

It will also be interesting to see if any psychological experts testify as having bought into the story that Jodi is laying out for us now: abused as a child, looking for love in all the wrong places and consistently betrayed by men, unable to break the cycle and pull away from Travis Alexander when he used and abused her, and then finally SNAP!! Jodi stands her ground and kills the shit out of Alexander rather than being victimized yet again.

She's scary. She is extremely well-spoken, artistic, sexually adventurous, and attractive (when the defense isn't dogging her up). I can see how so many men got sucked in by the lying murderess, they're lucky that she moved on. Until Travis Alexander.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by HairOfTheDog - 02-06-2013, 11:23 AM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM