Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
(02-14-2013, 06:04 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I think it's funny you got drawn into the drama. 113

I know, right? My ex was really into the court TV shit. She was glued to the TV for the Casey Anthony trial. I never really understood the fascination...until now. I even used to kid her about it a little bit. If I wouldnt have been sick for 3 days during the week, I never even would have known about this trial.

(02-14-2013, 06:35 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Are you feeling like Jodi's been successful in painting herself as having been abused, Kid? I'm curious as to whether she's possibly coming across differently to men. My mom and older sister are watching the trial and keep me updated; we all think she's completely full of shit.

Yes and no. Personally, I think all she was to him was pretty much just a fuck toy, and he basically treated her as such. While she was much more deeper in love. I believe he knew that he had her wrapped around his finger, and that allowed him to get away with behavior that most women wouldnt put up with. She seems to be a very intelligent, articulate, and very well spoken woman. I do believe she's speaking a lot of truth when she talks about their relationship.

To her credit, she hasnt totally trashed him, when she's had ample opportunity to do so. If she really wanted to embellish her story, she could make things sound a lot worse than she has so far. So that's why I think she's being pretty truthful with her testimony so far. But nothing, absolutely nothing I've seen/heard so far would justify this battered women syndrome defense. And certainly nothing so far to think that Alexander had done anything that would make her feel that her life would be threatened so that she'd have to carve him up like she did.

I'm keeping a very open mind, and not passing any judgement until I hear all of the testimony, especially the upcoming cross on Arias. It irritates me to no end that several of the commentators/hosts on "In Session" have basically convicted her and arent afraid to show their obvious bias with their commentary. I wish they would be more impartial, and leave their fucking dramatic commentary to Nancy Grace (I can't stand that woman).

I'll also say this. Martinez would be wise to not be the dick that he seems to be during the cross examination. If the jury has any sympathy for Arias, it could be exacerbated by the prosecutor being a dick.

You know who I really feel for in this trial, is her Dad. Man, the first day he was in the gallery he got to hear about his daughter taking it in the ass, sucking cock, and getting facials.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by thekid65 - 02-15-2013, 05:43 AM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM