Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
HoTD Wrote:I disagree that she hasn't trashed him though. I think she has done so at every opportunity.

I didn't say she hadn't trashed him. What I'm saying is that she definitely could have really trashed him. Especially when it comes to the perceived deviancy of their sex life. She's had ample opportunity to embellish on her feelings about that, and make the perception that it was forced, and she was an unwilling participant. But for the most part, she's come across as rather enjoying it.

Speaking of that...I know I can't be the only one that was scratching their head (no, not that head) when she talked about the first time he went up the poop chute. She described being asleep, and she said when she woke up he was inside her. WTF??? Now ladies, you tell me...wouldnt you know the very second that some guy even touched the chocolate starfish with his cock? Especially w/o lube? Granted, I've seen the uncensored nudes of her and that bunghole defo looks like it's seen it's share of action...but still I can't imagine a woman not immediately waking up.

On a side note, Heartbreaker....Using paragraphs would make your posts much easier to read.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by thekid65 - 02-16-2013, 08:02 AM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM