Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
(02-19-2013, 08:13 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I was shaking my head when she said that Travis had only attempted to tie her up once before, but they didn't follow through because the rope was a little scratchy and it kinda hurt her. Yet, we're supposed to believe that the same guy who would be concerned about a little scratching to his partner would slap her around, gain sex through control/fear, and anally penetrate her without lube during sleep? Doubtful.

So many inconsistencies. Her "earthquake"-like shaking in fear of him being mean to her and raising his voice from 1,000 miles away is a total eye-roller too, imo... Segway to the abuse experts: she's checking the boxes on the abuse victim characteristics list story by story.
rrow...
i did hear the part about the scratchy twine and i had heard the other parts of the smacking the side of the face and also were she said that him twisting her arm behind her back didn't hurt her or cause her pain. I didn't connect them like you just did but now that you did it made me have an ah ha moment, thank you! What i did think when she said that about the scratchy twine was why not just go get the stuff from the sex store if you went there once, go again and get the tie up kits if you are really into this tying up stuff.

I agree with many things you've said about her going down a check list. I just don't see the evidence to back it up. It is obvious from other people's testimony that Travis wasn't violent or aggressive with any other women and i don't want to ever say someone brings on domestic violence upon themselves but sometimes people bring out the crazy in people and just shouldn't be together. I doubt seriously that Jodi brought out the crazy in Travis and that Travis was abusive towards her. I think that they were very sexual and maybe Travis took advantage of the fact that Jodi was more infatuated with Travis and obsessed with him, wanting more from him than what he was going to give her. He just wasn't that in to her, lol and she killed him. I definitely don't think he was abusive, was he manipulative, maybe but not abusive.

I can't wait to see what is going to be said today.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by heartbreaker6713 - 02-20-2013, 01:38 PM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM