Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
I see what you're saying, user, and agree. Martinez did jump around a lot today and he left a lot of loose ends.

I think that's intentional (hope so); he's throwing her off guard by exposing her lies and not giving her a chance to divert and concoct a new script or to bog him down trying to get straight answers about what really happened. She's not gonna tell the truth of her own accord so more important to simply expose lie by lie, for now.

Hopefully, he's laying foundation and will tie it all together in a narrative of what really (beyond a reasonable doubt) happened later.

I knew nothing about the magazine passing attempt; very incriminating and damaging to her credibility.

Today was a bad day for Jodi, imo. Major holes were poked in all of her stories: Travis being an abuser who broke her finger, Travis having pedophilic fantasies, her not being a jealous stalker, her not visiting her old boyfriend Matt before going to visit Travis, her being so strongly "encouraged" to talk to Inside Edition by a guard (whose name she could not remember today?), and possibly the timing of when she died her hair.

Imo, Jodi planned to surprise Travis (I don't think he invited her to visit) to try to get him to back out of taking the Cancun trip with the other girl and possibly take her instead. When he wouldn't, Jodi went to Plan B which was to kill him. Just my theory based on what we know so far.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by HairOfTheDog - 02-21-2013, 08:11 PM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM