Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
I'm kinda viewing this (her testimony) as a 12 round prize fight. Have it scored 7-4 after the 11th. Martinez pummeled the shit out of her over the last two rounds. That wench is wobbly, dazed, and confused. She clearly looked badly beat down and wore out during the final day of cross. Can't blame her really, she's been on that stand for a long time. I don't think she'll be able to recover from the beating she took over the last couple rounds during the final round (re-direct).

Another punishment that would be appropriate would be to put her in a room with Alexanders sister for 24 hours:

[Image: 5e9386688b.jpg]

That is one pissed off woman. She has had the same expression on her face every day since I started watching this trial.

Will be very cool to hear Martinezs' closing statement, when he puts the whole story together, to where it all makes sense, including the premeditation aspect.

In the end, however....I think she's managed to garner enough sympathy to escape the death penalty, and will end up with life in prison (no parole).
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by thekid65 - 03-02-2013, 04:51 AM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM