Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
(03-03-2013, 12:32 PM)Sphincter Cop Wrote: HOTD , good points as well.
The end result of this trial is going to be a nail biter.
I wonder at what point she will give up the real story of that night.

That Alexander's sister needs to lay off the make up too. JMO....hah

I don't think she'll ever give the real story of that night, but I sure hope she does.

For some reason, I am fascinated by Travis's sister (she is pretty heavy on the make-up). As Kid noted, she's in court every day and her expression is always the same; pissed off and ready to explode at the injustice of it all. She is watching and listening to a lying scheming POS who killed her brother and is now making up even more terrible shit attempting to eviscerate his memory and ruin his name to save her worthless self. If someone butchered one of my sisters and did what Jodi Arias is doing on the stand, I imagine I'd look just like that. It hurts to even imagine it.

On the other hand, Jodi's mom and Jodi's aunt (identical twins, I think) sit there and gab and laugh and seem nonchalant about the whole matter. They didn't kill Travis; that's all on Jodi. But, they look like disrespectful dipshits, day in and day out, imo.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFmmJlgdR5vR7FUx-hb8b...ZPnTJbNFZ7][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJptUGSEBo5P3UmiIRiIx...kJhMMyzCnQ]
Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum - that's how I think of them - can't help it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by HairOfTheDog - 03-03-2013, 02:59 PM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM