Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
Gus Searcy claims to the media Arias called him the night she killed Travis crying hysterically saying Travis was dead. If what he says is true I do not think it was premeditated.
I think she did lose her mind. I believe it was an abusive relationship. It was a fatal attraction. Travis was an unwanted addiction to her. I don't think it was premeditated and I don't think she killed him because he was going to Cancun with another lady. She had her life ahead of her. She had a warp sense of attachment to him.
I do believe something set her off and she flipped out. I do believe he attacked to her. And that last picture of Travis sitting in the shower alive he looks angry like he is going to attack her. Perhaps the photo where she says she dropped the camera was actually him attacking her and her trying to snap a photo of the abuse.
She probably did bring the gun to protect herself, but her defense told her not to testify to that because Martinez could turn that around against her. Often times what victims do (and I am sure defense expert witnesses will testify to this) is the victim of abuse does not report the abuse and they stay with the abuser.
Lets say she did kill him because he attacked her does that justify that she kills him?

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by d505 - 03-05-2013, 12:16 AM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM