Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
(03-07-2013, 07:33 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Or was it the simple fact you wanted to kill the bastard who was moving on with his life and kicking the psycho anal slut to the curb that kept you from leaving?

I think that's exactly it.

Martinez has gotten a lot out of Jodi the liar, but it's been done in circular fashion with a lot of loose ends and possibly irrelevant detours. I too think his closing needs to hit just the key points in a linear fashion.

Yesterday (or Wed?), Jodi was asked a juror question related to Marie "Mimi" Hall. She answered that Travis had shown her a picture of Mimi and told her that God was telling him that Mimi was going to be his wife (though Mimi testified on Day 1 that their relationship was less romantic and more like close friends).

Maybe Travis really did tell Jodi this story about Mimi to push her away and solidify the point that he wasn’t going to marry Jodi no matter what she tried. Maybe Travis really did wanna marry Mimi. Maybe Jodi came to this conclusion through snooping/stalking. Or, maybe Jodi just pulled this story straight outta her gaping asshole while on the stand. No matter which, she just stated for the first time (that I know of) that she felt that she was losing Travis to Mimi. It blew me away.

Jodi then testified that this alleged Mimi/marriage revelation from Travis was "bittersweet" because she was still having sex with him, but she knew she wasn’t going to be his wife and she wanted him to be happy. She stuck by her old story that she still had no idea that Travis was taking Mimi to Cancun and believed he was taking a babysitter.* No effin' way. I completely agree that Travis is dead because Jodi was crazy jealous about being kicked to the curb.
*I don’t understand this “babysitter” deal unless she’s trying to somehow tie it to her pedo accusations and the dots haven’t been connected?

I think it's possible that she was also fuming about potentially being curbside within Travis's "community". It's interesting to me that she called Travis’s bishop at 3 a.m. shortly after the murder. I think that Jodi was worried Travis would/had jeopardized her opportunity to con other men within the Mormon community and PPL, so she was attempting to both pump the bishop for info and get him to edify her, contemporaneously.

(03-07-2013, 07:33 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: And then pounds it home that she’s a narcissistic, homicidal, lying cunt who killed because she was . . . uhhh . . . butthurt.

And after pounding out those truths, points out how Jodi is still completely unwilling to take responsibility for actually killing him (even under her bs claim of self-defense), despite having confessed. She is not remorseful.

I didn't even know I pulled the trigger because I was in mortal terror and then the fog set in (however, I know Travis screamed at me and landed upon me after I pulled the trigger).

I don't remember stabbing Travis and slitting his throat because I was fully engulfed by fog after shooting Travis (however, I vaguely remember putting the knife in the dishwasher).

Such shit.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by HairOfTheDog - 03-08-2013, 11:51 AM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM