Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
Listening to LaViolette speak on the stand yesterday was informative on human interactions in general, I do not think the jury is being swayed in Jodi's favor by any of LaViolettes experiences in counseling people over the years. Perhaps they are looking at their own experiences and learning from her. Having been verbally and emotionally abused as a child, I know that some do grow up and break those cycles. Even if as LaViolette speaks about, that some keep it hidden from everyone, and continue those behaviors seen as a child, I keep thinking back to a few weeks before Jodi murdered Travis, when she was secretly taping their phone conversation, Travis in NO WAY was abusive to Jodi and she was constantly trying to take him down "memory...."all the different sex we have had"...lane....Even asking him to repeat himself if she did not think his answers from questions SHE asked him were understood on her secret recording....if you listen to it....she asks him a few times..."What did you say".....I think she intended to blackmail him someway....perhaps she was going to threaten to let the bishop listen to it.....or post it somewhere.....Nothing Jodi did, did not have an underlying motive.....Travis had a good heart...enjoyed sex with Jodi....and was not abusive as the defense is claiming.....I know the Prosecutor will leave the jurors with more to think about after he gets to question LaViolette.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.Smiley_emoticons_wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by Barbara - 03-27-2013, 09:05 AM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM