Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
(04-04-2013, 10:28 PM)Barbara Wrote: Today when the defense was sharing some of Travis's text to Jodi and Travis was telling her what he thought of her, it was like he was speaking from the grave.....she is those very things he said....and HE is HIS own voice...haunting

Felt the same way, Barbara.

"A liar to the core", "you only cry for yourself", "you hurt me more than anything in my life..." (from recollection, not exact quotes from Travis's text).

All of these things have been demonstrated to the jury during trial. Gotta think most, if not all, of the jurors were mentally agreeing with Travis. That LaViolette might possibly believe Jodi's story that Travis's "tirade" stemmed from his anger about her leaving a picture at his house defies reason. I think Martinez is going to crush LaViolette's credibility beyond repair.

I'm expecting a few juror questions about Travis's alleged character assassination of Jodi (oh, the irony). Like, "is it considered character assassination if it's true and directed only to the other party involved in a private communication?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by HairOfTheDog - 04-05-2013, 10:19 AM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM