Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread....
(04-09-2013, 01:15 PM)username Wrote:
(04-09-2013, 12:57 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Aww, shoot. I was looking forward to a Coachella thread filled with pix of intoxicated revelers and topless women.

This is fucking stressful. I've got a daughter that basically doesn't want to go anywhere right now, two airline tickets to So. Cal (leaving tomorrow), a hotel room that I've already passed the "cancel by" date, my son is here so I have to ship him off to friends if we go and the husband is out of town.

This whole debacle may be a waste of close to $3000 if I throw in the towel and say fuck it. 50

You should be ashamed! Why don't you Mother up, grow some fucking balls and show your whiney daughter who the parent is. Tell her to get in her room and get her shit packed, she's going, end of story.

Yeah, I'm sure I'm the only one thinking that!

Here's another bright idea...take 3 grand out of your spoiled daughters piggybank, make her donate it to the soup kitchen, and then make her volunteer there for the time she would have been miserable at the concert.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - by FAHQTOO - 04-09-2013, 04:03 PM