Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread....
(04-09-2013, 04:03 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: You should be ashamed! Why don't you Mother up, grow some fucking balls and show your whiney daughter who the parent is. Tell her to get in her room and get her shit packed, she's going, end of story.

Yeah, I'm sure I'm the only one thinking that!

Here's another bright idea...take 3 grand out of your spoiled daughters piggybank, make her donate it to the soup kitchen, and then make her volunteer there for the time she would have been miserable at the concert.

Meanie. You have a point but I was thinking about it and it's largely selfish on my part. I'm not too terribly interested in this trip anymore either. I was already bitching about the music festival which sounded funner about 8 months ago when I bought the tickets. Now, the only part of it that sounds appealing is visiting for a day or two with my mom (but we're scheduled to stay 5 nights down there). I have no great love of Palm Springs; I'd just assume get together with her at her first home.

If I can recoup most of the money, I'll come out somewhat even with what I will have saved by not going (car rental fees, airport parking, general travel expenses etc.). I caught a break with the hotel; even though I was past the cancellation date, they gave me a full refund of $777. I'm still half ass making arrangements to go; we could always just stay at my mom's place the entire time, but my heart isn't really in it.
Commando Cunt Queen

Messages In This Thread
RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - by username - 04-09-2013, 06:09 PM