Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
Tweet, tweet, jailbird. Craziness.

I've seen Donovan Bering's name come up before. She's the friend of Jodi's who told the media that Jodi's migraines were caused by being awoken at 1:00 or 2:00 am (which turned out to be bullshit).

I understand that she knows Jodi because she's the girlfriend of one of Jodi's ex-jail mates, Ann Campbell. Campbell is the person through whom Jodi tried to smuggle the coded magazine which was (allegedly) intended to be delivered to Matt McCartney.

Jodi has a lovely group of female believers and fans upon whom she is able to cast her magical spell.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCrl1xNPFXv9iKKNYLUrl...U9Y_pIFKfw][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyB1rnmYPVcJcrDXflMHM...1SzKwJjw9w]
Ann Campbell......Donovan Bering....................Alyce LaViolette.....................................
(Despite the uncanny resemblances, I don't believe any of them are related.)

Snipped from the story Tiki posted in #580, another clear example of Jodi Arias's low self esteem:

But she also uses Twitter to further what appears to be a healthy business selling her art from behind bars.

Jodi tweeted, "eBay has banned all listings of my artwork. The silver lining in making my art more difficult to obtain is that it keeps increasing in value."
hah

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by HairOfTheDog - 04-11-2013, 11:26 AM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM