Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
Just got caught up on the last 2 days of trial. One juror was dismissed today due to illness; down to four alternates now. LaViolette is done with her testimony, but has to be back in court on Tuesday for some matter (don't know what).

Through the looking glass…

The juror questions for Alyce LaVioltettes, to me, reflected complete skepticism of her evaluation, her testimony, her objectivity... Doesn't mean that the prosecution has a sure thing; not all jurors submit questions. But, it’s clear that LaViolette did not sway the jury in the way that the defense team and Arias had hoped. High priced clunker.

I didn’t read/hear any questions that were clearly favorable to the defense claims; a huge hit to the Arias and team as they near closing of their case. LaViolette was touted as their top gun witness and Arias's best hope.

I lumped some of the best juror questions (and LaViolette's answers) into categories. The Q & As aren't verbatim in some cases; relied on HLN tweets as reference.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by HairOfTheDog - 04-12-2013, 09:54 PM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM