Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
LA VIOLETTE: JUROR QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS 3 OF 3

REGARDING: JURORS (IMO) BELIEVE LA VIOLETTE IS BIASED, BAMBOOZLED, ETC…

Juror Question: Would you change your opinion if you knew the abuse was made up.
LaViolette says she still would have looked at the psychological abuse.

Juror Question: Have you ever had any physical contact with Arias – hugs, friendly touching, etc.?
"I don’t think so, I might have touched her arm, I don’t know," said LaViolette. She also said there was glass between them during their jail visits.

Juror Question: Is not the perpetrator of the greatest domestic violence, Jodi?" The juror was asking about all the stab wounds and the gunshot wound on the day Alexander was killed.
"I think what happened to Mr. Alexander is horrific. I think that self-defense..." LaViolette said before the prosecution objected. She then simply answered, "No."

Juror Question: A juror asks about a specific incident in which the prosecutor was marking an exhibit and LaViolette gave a smile and shrugged at Arias.
LaViolette says she didn't even know she was doing that, that she shrugs sometimes: "I don’t even know what to say to that question."

Juror Question: A juror wants to know why LaViolette has made eye contact with Arias and given her a small "warm" smile during breaks and sidebars.
"I have done that on occasion just to acknowledge her but no other reason... I have friends that have been coming and I look in a direction and it doesn't necessary mean that I'm looking at Ms. Arias," said LaViolette. She says she has tried to avoid that.

Juror Question: Is it possible that your view of men in general is skewed or biased towards being abusive?
LaViolette says she has great men in her life: Her dad, brother, son, brothers-in-law, friends.

LaViolette can cry that she's been bullied by meanies on the internet til the cows come home. She effed herself in every way by her own choices. She should be shamed; the criticism of her is well earned (and she's made tens of thousands of dollars shaming herself in this case). People who are making threats and harassing her IRL are idiots, imo, but she's again foolish for being surprised by any of it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by HairOfTheDog - 04-12-2013, 10:13 PM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM