Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread....
(04-23-2013, 09:18 PM)Jimbone Wrote:
(04-23-2013, 08:44 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Don't get all worked up dumbass. I AM looking for a job. Everyday. In the meantime I am spending as much time as I can with my brother. You know the one in a nursing home? I do his PT with him everyday since his insurance company won't pay for it. I wash his hair and give him a shave. I clean up his room and do his laundry. And we sit and talk. I am there so much, other residents think I work there. SO DON'T EVER GIVE ME SHIT ABOUT NOT WORKING. What I am doing is far more important. I will have plenty of time to work once my brother is gone.

Who's worked up exactly?

Settle down Beavis.

EDIT

Fuck you ramsey. When you were working you didn't take FMLA to take care of things... stop playing the saint card. Oh yes, the unemployment angels got you fired so you could take care of your sick brother, right? Eat a dick.

Don't mistake my disdain for you playing the sympathy card as anything other than that. I'm sorry your brother is sick and that you are going through that... but to somehow weave it around not looking for a job is total hack jive.

Did you miss the part where I said I was looking go a job? If I get a job offer, I'm not goung to turn it doen. I didn't take FMLA when I worked because my brother lived with my mother. Plus, I didn't want to put my job in jeapordy. They do fuck you over even though they are not supposed to hold it against you. I've seen it done. The day I got laid off was the day my brother was taken to the hospital and he then ended up in the nursing home. I won't get into the details. The timing of my lay off and him needing me is no coincidence.

BTW, I have worked since I was 15 and never filed for UE or disability with the exception of two maternity leaves. At some points before I had kids I worked two jobs and once I even had three.

Your wife doesn't work does she? And you resent it because she couldn't even bake you a cake on your birthday. I'm nothing like that.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

Messages In This Thread
RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - by ramseycat - 04-24-2013, 06:29 AM