Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
Well, today's supposed to be the last day of testimony in the Capital Murder trial of Jodi Arias.

Today's Schedule:

Court starts at 9 am PST and Judge Stephens says they'll keep going until all witnesses finish testifying (which includes direct, cross examination, redirect, jury question...).

I think that it's gonna be a very long day.

Today's First Witness:
Surrebuttal witness, Dr. Richard Geffner.

Today's Other Witness(s)?:

HLN reported yesterday that Martinez might be wanting to call a rebuttal witness to rebut Dr. Geffner's testimony, who will be rebutting the testimony of Dr. Demarte, who rebutted the testimony of LaViolette and Dr. Samuels.

I hope Martinez doesn't put another shrink on the stand. I kinda wish he'd let the psychological aspect of the trial end when he squashed the credibility and testimony of Samuels and LaViolette, and hadn't put Demarte on the stand (though I thought she was a good witness).

I understand opposing views on this, but I don't think it matters much if the jury sees Jodi as having BPD (rather than battered woman syndrome + PTSD). If they find her guilty of premeditated murder, they won't sentence her to death if they believe she's psychologically disordered in any way. JMO.

So, on with the finale to this 5 month, $1.6 million taxpayer-financed defense...

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by HairOfTheDog - 05-01-2013, 10:32 AM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM