Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
Hotd from your posting here are some things i pulled.

I am wondering if martinez didn't call the hues because of the letter or whatever it is that the defense had that they had a hearing on a while ago where chris hues was called to the stand outside of the jury presence. They discussed the pedo accusations and chris was laying it on thick that the letters were faked but in the first letter or email chris first addressed concerns about the pedo actions and what "ages" were his preferences. So i'm wondering if he were to call the hues to the stand would that open the door to be questioned about those letters or emails? If he leaves them off the stand then does that keep them out?

I think to call every single woman that travis was with would be repetitive and overbearing. I don't know that it is necessary, i think he called some of the important woman that he had interactions in his life or maybe who were the marked players/mile markers in his life.

I didn't see the Horn for the third time, i would probably have been annoyed too but i also would have been more clear if i were an expert i would think as well, but i am not an expert. There were several things i noticed he slipped up on when he was testifying the second time, some that have been caught and some that haven't (i don't remember the specifics now).
I really hope that jurors don't get stuck on this point.

To me the bottom line is that travis is dead and it doesn't matter that he the shot came last or first because all of it is cruel and horrible because i don't believe her story. I think maybe one of the things that needs to be hammered home by martinez is that if you don't believe her story then it won't matter which came first, the shot, the stabbing or the cutting of his throat because each one of them is a killing and putting them all together makes them cruel and covering it up makes it that much worse. Another aspect is that it was premeditation and not a spur of the moment or heat of the moment killing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by heartbreaker6713 - 05-02-2013, 12:44 PM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM