Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Missing Jessica Heeringa, Norton Shores, Mich
Thanks! for the CNN report above, it's amazing how fast the story has spread even the UK Daily Mail has Jessica's story. It has to be unbearable for her mother that clock is ticking, Oh I just don't know, I feel so sorry.

HairOfTheDog, the Tavern Picture was such poor quality but, it is in the vicinity. Right now the story I have is a man heard a gun shot & spotted a similar van at a State Park. I do know you need a permit to enter any State Park in Michigan.

This from FOX17 NORTON SHORES, Mich. – The search for Jessica Heeringa is onto its’ sixth day and still no sign of the missing mom.

The Norton Shores Police Department questioned a possible suspect on Wednesday and released him around midnight. The man has not yet been cleared.

Police questioned the suspect offsite on Thursday and searched the mans silver minivan, along with an upcoming polygraph test. They hope to perform the test sometime Thursday afternoon.

Michigan State Police now have K-9 units, a helicopter search, and rescue teams in Hoffmaster State Park investigating the possible gunshots heard at the park and a minivan that was found that might be related to the Heeringa case.

Read more: http://fox17online.com/2013/05/02/the-la...z2SBDiUFY2
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau

Messages In This Thread
RE: Missing Jessica Heeringa, Norton Shores, Mich - by NightOwl - 05-02-2013, 07:40 PM