Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
MURDERED: 8 yr old Leila Fowler - 12 yr old brother charged
Fox 40 reporting that the family is holding a private memorial for Leila today. Meanwhile, LE is again looking for evidence inside the reservoirs near the home.

I agree that since the 12 year old brother was reportedly the last known person to see Leila alive and was reportedly the only family member in the home when Leila was attacked, he'd be a natural prime suspect. But, we don't know when Leila died as compared to when the rest of the family left the home for the Little League game.

We also don't know why the next door neighbor lied to corroborate the 12 year old's intruder description and whether there were others who regularly went in and out of the Fowler home.

So little has been released by LE and no one has been ruled out publicly. It won't surprise me at all if it turns out to be the brother, but there are still many possibilities as to what exactly went down and who was involved, in my mind.

Hoping for more information and an arrest very soon...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leila Fowler, 8 ys old - Murdered in CA. - by HairOfTheDog - 05-07-2013, 06:18 PM
RE: ARREST MADE: Leila Fowler, 8 ys old - Murdered in CA. - by californiakid - 05-18-2013, 12:16 PM