Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
(05-10-2013, 02:43 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-10-2013, 02:40 PM)username Wrote: It boggles my mind that she was able to do that interview so quickly after her conviction.

I saw that as a courtesy to her & I think it's fucked up. She doesn't deserve to be heard, she had her day and now it's over.

My mom's heard the audio of her pre-arranging that interview with contingencies for which verdict she would receive (on HLN, I think). Haven't heard it myself yet, in and out today, but understand that Arias acts like she's driving a standard business deal. What a farce that it was allowed to take place.

I don't think Arias intended to end up in the psych ward because she has no control there; I think her manipulation attempt bit her in the ass.

Hoping that Martinez is able to use the post-conviction interview against her in the sentencing phase, like he did with the Inside Edition and 48 Hours interviews during trial. "See jury, she's telling you specifically that she wants the death penalty". But, I don't know the legalities or if the judge would allow it.

I agree with you; her time to be heard is over. Arias's rights were more than respected; she got a good deal of leniency during the trial. Now, hopefully, it's time for her victims' rights (the living ones) to be respected and they'll be able to tell the jury, in-person and in Arias's presence, how her vicious crimes have impacted their lives.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by HairOfTheDog - 05-10-2013, 04:42 PM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM