Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
MURDERED: 8 yr old Leila Fowler - 12 yr old brother charged
(05-14-2013, 07:31 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Yes . . . three . . . and no mention of Leila being injured.

She also said "Her older son . . ." but the 12 year old is not hers.

Just listened again.

I was wrong; she did say that her daughter was on the phone with her boyfriend, freaking out. But, she said her "older son" was in the bathroom.

Crystal refers to Priscilla's children as her's consistently. So, for now, I'm presuming it's the 12 year old suspect that was in the bathroom (cleaning up?); there are younger boys in the family.

Did the older daughter come home after the stabbing, during it, was she there all along? Did she claim to see the intruder, or did Crystal just say that "they" saw him because the suspect (or whomever made the call to the parents) wrongly gave her that impression?

I no longer think it's safe to assume that all of the other kids were at the ballgame just because we haven't heard otherwise. We KNOW that at least the older daughter was in the home before the parents and EMTs arrived (assuming Crystal wasn't referring to Leila whom she thought was freaking out and on the phone with a boyfriend - seems unlikely).

Continue to suspect a web-spin on this one; just speculation.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ARREST MADE: Leila Fowler, 8 ys old - Murdered in CA. - by HairOfTheDog - 05-14-2013, 07:55 PM
RE: ARREST MADE: Leila Fowler, 8 ys old - Murdered in CA. - by californiakid - 05-18-2013, 12:16 PM