Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
I'm still playing catch up to this trial. I've heard Jodi Arias was convicted of 1st degree and is now waiting sentencing, but that, along with the appeals, will take years. In the meantime, I have a few questions that I haven't been able to understand that maybe someone here does.

I saw some pictures of T. Alexander standing in the shower looking straight at the camera, time recorded was 5:29:20 06/04/2013. Then, 50 seconds later, time recorded 5:30:10 06/04/2013, he was lying on the floor of that same shower presumably dead. Is this much correct so far?

50 seconds?...along with fighting off someone with a knife that leaves 27-29 slash marks, that same person who attacked T. Alexander also slashed his throat from ear to ear, then shot him in the head, as the autopsy revealed...all in 50 seconds and without the fella beating her up in the process?

Or

She coerced him out of the shower at 5:29:20. He chased her down the hallway where she pulled a gun, shot him in the head, slashed him to ribbons while his lifeless body attempted to ward off the slashes with his arms and hands, and then slashed his throat, carried or dragged him back to the shower stall, refound the camera and took his picture again at 5:30:10...50 seconds later.

There was a large pool of blood, 30 or 40 feet away from the shower where T. Aexanders' body was found, without any drag marks in the hallway taking T. Alexander back to the shower. Did she carry him? If so, how did she hold the body with one hand while she propped herself up leaving a bloody hand print with the other? All in that same 50 seconds?

Could someone help catch me up to what I missed?

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by Popper - 05-22-2013, 05:18 PM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM