Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
MURDERED: 8 yr old Leila Fowler - 12 yr old brother charged
(05-23-2013, 02:12 PM)koko Wrote: I was talking to a couple people about this case and one mentioned that upon hearing the 12 y/o brother had been arrested, automatically had the underlying feeling that something sexual had been going on. Not long term but at that moment. And possibly Leila tried to get away and he got mad.

I don't know why exactly but I just don't get that feeling about this case. I don't know, maybe I'm just naive...do any of you guys suspect some type of sexual motive?

Also, sorry if this already came up but my phone is being a real cunt...so slow

I had thought the same thing about him trying to sexually assault her to when I first started hearing about this. Especially when I read about people saying that he was always close to the 8 year old and always looked out for her. Most 12 year old boys I knew or know of find their little sisters annoying and don't want them around. I found that kind of odd.

My speculation is that there may have been some touchy feely stuff going on for a while and sense they were home alone that day he may have wanted to move to the next level and she refused him and threatened to tell her dad and the boy got mad at killed her to shut her up.

I had read something somewhere else about someone talking about another similar case in another state several years ago about a 13 year old boy who wanted his 11 year old sister to do something to him and when she refused and said she was going to tell her mother the boy strangled her and then stripped her and molested her after she was dead and then went to school. When the mother returned home from work she found her daughter on the bed dead and the boy claimed she was alive when he left for school and that there was a strange looking man outside when he left and the police started looking for the strange looking man.

That boy however was not as clever as Isaiah and he forgot to at least clean his sperm off his dead sister and the police tested and found it to be the boy. That boy was charged as an adult. I heard the mother wanted the boy to have to go to the funeral but the courts refused because the boy showed absolutely no remorse or emotion when it came to his sister or what he had done to her.

What the hell is the matter with the world when brothers and sisters try to be sexual with each other. I thought that's what that secret place behind the school building with girls or boys in your class was for lol.

I hope little Leila Fowler at least went out with a fight not matter how much she was overpowered.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ARREST MADE: Leila Fowler, 8 ys old - Murdered in CA. - by californiakid - 05-18-2013, 12:16 PM
RE: ARREST MADE: Leila Fowler, 8 ys old - Murdered in CA. - by lady love - 05-24-2013, 10:42 AM