Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
MURDERED: 8 yr old Leila Fowler - 12 yr old brother charged
(05-30-2013, 02:25 PM)LytoMe Wrote: In the statements from the attorney I am getting he is not saying he is Innocent. He is stating that he feels the 12 year old does not understand what he did. I feel is completely BULLSHIT. NOWADAYS a 12 year old knows more then some adults. Especially living in a house with several older siblings.

I think an insanity plea would be easier then this "to young to charge with murder". If this child did the crime, he should be held accountable.

If they try for an insanity plea I hope it does not go thru. I hope the courts will realize he was sane enough to make up an intruder story and hide any evidence and keep police searching for a man that did not exist.

Every picture and video I have seen that shows Isaiah he looks emotionless and shows no sign of remorse what so ever. Even in pictures that were on crystal walters facebook with him in them long before the murder he looked like he was evil. nothing but a blank emotionless stare.

He knows what he did and his lawyers know what he did. But its their jobs to get him off no matter if they think he did it or didn't. To them its nothing but a publicity case for them.

This whole thing reminds me of O.J. Simpson.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ARREST MADE: Leila Fowler, 8 ys old - Murdered in CA. - by californiakid - 05-18-2013, 12:16 PM
RE: ARREST MADE: Leila Fowler, 8 ys old - Murdered in CA. - by lady love - 05-31-2013, 02:18 PM