Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
MURDERED: 8 yr old Leila Fowler - 12 yr old brother charged
(05-31-2013, 02:52 PM)Adub Wrote:
(05-31-2013, 02:18 PM)lady love Wrote: This whole thing reminds me of O.J. Simpson.

Justin Simpson did not murder his little sister. I'm baffled as to why you would compare Isaiah Fowler to O.J.

Granted, O.J. has many characteristics of a misogynist, but how do they apply to Isaiah? A family trait maybe? Carried down thru the male lineage? Or, social environment?

However, Justin seems to be doing okay. The last I looked.

I wasn't comparing O.J. to Isaiah.

I was saying It reminded me of O.J. because he stabbed his ex wife and her boyfriend to death with a knife and because he was famous no one wanted him convicted and saying there was no evidence that he did it. Now for Isaiah no one wants him to get put away because he is only 12 and people saying there is no evidence that he did it and everyone wants to make up excuses as to why he may have done it without actually blaming him for his actions.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ARREST MADE: Leila Fowler, 8 ys old - Murdered in CA. - by californiakid - 05-18-2013, 12:16 PM
RE: ARREST MADE: Leila Fowler, 8 ys old - Murdered in CA. - by lady love - 06-02-2013, 11:49 PM